Hourly – Non-Exempt
The primary purpose of this position is to program CNC machines.
- 2D and 3D CNC programming utilizing Mastercam, or other software
- Creating tool paths for cutting electrodes, base work, and roughing and finishing mold components to meet final print specifications
- Creating and managing tool libraries and proper cutter selection to minimize cutting times
- Calculating cutting speeds and feeds for efficient cutter life
- Implementing up-to-date cutter and machining practices
- Follow basic safety regulations
- Other duties as necessary
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and loud working conditions
Tool Shop Supervisor
Elk River, MN
- 5 years preferred
JOB KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Basic understanding of machine codes
- May be required to setup machines, as needed
- Ability to read part prints.
- Must have a high attention to detail
If you’re interested in joining a great team, we encourage you to fill out an application online. We look forward to hearing from you!